Monday, June 8, 2009

Old fashioned candy - we'll have that too at the Sweet Shop


The Sweet Shop is happy to let you know that we will be carrying some of Hammond's candies. Hammond's has been making candy since 1920 and if you have ever had the pleasure of tasting their candy, you just know it's "a Hammond's".   Their candies always taste fresh, unique and I have to admit..there is something a little "old fashioned" about them that I just adore.  


Here is one of the lollipop's we will be carrying in our Shop.  Hmmm...I wonder why? Does it remind you of anything?  



Here's another Hammond's product that we adore...peppermint cocoa stirrers.  I have to admit that I am quite the hot chocolate addict...and when I tried one of these in my hot chocolate...WOW!!!  What a nice addition it made.   Add some marshmallows and you've got yourself a little party in a mug going on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment